This is a heavy workbench that I initially custom made for a customer and which bears his name. This workbench is possibly the ultimate base for ones perfect workbench. Easy to adapt and dismantle.
After getting regular demand for the same model I started offering it as a standard model.
The model depicted below is the standard issue in oak, but it can also be made in beech for the same cost.
- can be dismantled.
- Two drawer cabinets with 7 drawers each, can also be replaced by doors.
- drawers assembled with dovetail joints.
- 2 large drawers under the top, one for tools and a curved one for filings.
- Pull out drawing table in the middle.
- Open shelf above the drawers to lay tools or equipment.
- Worktop entirely in solid wood 44mm thick.
- half circle cut out 30cm deep.
- Rear edge with rail to store tools.
- Partly solid wood, partly veneered, finished with oil and wax.
- Includes 2 bench pins
- handmade in Belgium
prijs Excl BTW: € 1418,18
prijs Incl BTW: € 1716
Below the curved middle drawer, drawing table and tool drawer.
Drawer in solid wood (aside for the bottom panel) and dovetailed assembly.
Below a workbench with several options, leather skin, pull out trays and a special cut out shape in the work top. A leather skin can be added for €70 VAT included.
Close up of the pull out trays, those can be added for €50 (on both sides)
Below the benchmate system instead of the classical bench pin, also a routed groove along the edge of the work top.
Routing the edge can be done for €20 and adding the benchmate system as shown costs €96 (VAT included)